What does this technology involve?
The Lavina Floor ECO technology involves light grinding (deep cleaning), polishing, hardening and sealing of a concrete floor. Grinding is done using Lavina B36G-S machine at high rpm's with micro diamond screens and diamond pads. The surface is hardened and sealed with chemicals.
Advantages of Lavina Floor ECO technology
- The Lavina Floor ECO technology allows to perform 500-1500m² of cleaning and reworking of concrete floors within 8-10 hours.
- The floor becomes smooth, hard and emits no dust.
- Costs of operation and cleaning with automatic cleaners is significantly lower.
- The floor reworked using the Lavina Floor ECO technology looks great.
- Use of Lavina Floor ECO technology on new concrete floors with powder improves the floor surface quality and its appearance.
Cost effectiveness: Lavina Floor ECO means the industry-lowest cost of concrete floor reworking and cleaning of soiled surfaces.
Resistance to ingress of water and dust: Properly sealed Lavina Floor ECO, prevents formation of dust and penetration of liquids and dirt.
Environmental protection: Lavina Floor ECO is a completely “green” technology and thus includes no waxes, polyurethanes, solvents, volatile organic compounds.